Katelyn and Christian are one of those couples that are truly, best friends. You can see it in their interactions. They got married at their Santa Clara University campus where they met as freshman! "I used to watch weddings from my dorm room, and now I'm the one having the wedding!" Katelyn mentioned. They had one of the most emotional first looks I can remember. Seeing each other for the first time quite literally took each other's breath away. They were both speechless, in awe of the moment, and excited about their futures.
I don't think I will ever get tired of photographing Spanish architecture or old Catholic Missions. Add in that warm Californian sunset glow and the wedding became gorgeous. Both Katelyn and Christian were really into jazz, and danced the night away with the live band, Cosmo Alleycats!
Wedding Hashtags: #katelynandchristian2016 #livelaughlovezempel
- Hair and make-up: Amanda McKay-Porter (based in Los Angeles) @hairmckay
- Dress: Bought at Kinsley James bridal shop @kinsleyjamescouturebridal, designer Rita Vinieris @ritavinieris
- Flowers: Flower Divas @flowerdivas
- Cake: Heather Sanchez at Sweet&Savory @heathers_sweetandsavory
- Cupcakes: Kara's Cupcakes @karascupcakes
- Venue: Mission Santa Clara and Adobe Lodge @santaclarauniversity #claradise
- Band: Cosmo Alleycats @cosmoalleycats
- Wedding Coordinator: @2friendsevents
- Wedding Photography and Video: @espressoweddings
Katelyn and Christian, thank you for choosing us!